Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Cad Wristwatch Template

..... And if you try ......... patchwork ?!?!?!?!?!

Passion is something that permeates everything I do and I rarely engage in something that I instinctively do not like or do not feel it in my comfort zone.
But this time the curiosity made me overcome the reticence with respect to art that does not feel inside. Sewing and to be more precise patchwork.
all start from the beginning.
I have a sewing machine always (my mother has given away one by each daughter) and put it all ...... I also use to make straight seams and just over 20 years has worked all over yes and no a couple of hours even in Switzerland during the school home economics courses I sewed a kimono and a shirt with puffy sleeves, but do not ask me how to do it because non ne conservo neanche il più minimo ricordo. Per non parlare poi del cucito a mano..........al solo il pensiero mi vengono i brividi...........ma, e naturalmente c'è un ma, mi è capitato di avere come amica, una super appassionata di patchwork e cucito creativo.
Parla oggi e parla domani io di tombolo e lei di patchwork, lei ha voluto provare il tombolo, frequentando i nostri corsi a Pozzuoli e io mi sono detta........perchè non provo il patchwork?!?!?!?!??!!
Detto fatto.
Acquistata la tavola da taglio, la squadra ed il cutter, seguita dalla mitica Loredana e dalla super Barbara, mi sono affacciata, con non pochi dubbi, in questo mondo.
this on Friday but on Thursday .............
Bingo with her friends in Torre del
Greek Are you wondering: "but where Mena is in these photos ??????" OF COURSE I
photos;)
The next post
SMACK



0 comments:

Post a Comment